Khorlan

Roll call! Stop on in and let us know who you are!
Khorlan

Khorlan

Post by Khorlan » Tue May 21, 2019 9:09 pm

Hello everyone. A long time ago I was an Imp who went by the name of Khorlan. That was way back in the day of Premium Games on AOL. It's good to see fans of this game still talking about it these many years later.

Devolich

Re: Khorlan

Post by Devolich » Tue May 28, 2019 6:02 pm

Khorlan wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:09 pm
Hello everyone. A long time ago I was an Imp who went by the name of Khorlan. That was way back in the day of Premium Games on AOL. It's good to see fans of this game still talking about it these many years later.
Hello sir! Have you joined Project DF yet? It's currently up and running, and while it's no DFC, it's the closest reproduction we've gotten in... well, forever. Decently healthy population still. Join the Discord here https://discord.gg/fcpBjaB and message a staff (You can message me @devolich since I'm currently staff there) for them to change you to whichever realm you want to try out. If you want to stick with evil, or try something new, all the realms are pretty welcoming. If you come to evil, and mandysue is on, be sure to send her as she's very helping when it comes to new players.