The Wounded - By Ryn

Fan fiction from the Darkness Falls universe.
Daleth
Site Admin

The Wounded - By Ryn

Post by Daleth » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:13 pm

The Wounded
By Ryn

As I walked into the Vamp Tower arch the smell of blood welcomed me. The wounded laying on the ground for there were no more gurneys. I had only just arrived after the Niordians left and there was much to be done. As I thought to myself where to begin, but the only thing I could think of was the disasterous force that had just swept our lands. Niordians had come and gone like the wind.

With there only being one Sin of The Fallen Sect around I had much to do, but for a beginner like me I had no clue where to begin. So I casted my healing and resting spells at everything in sight thinking this will take care of everything, but I was wrong. So I asked who needed the most desperate treatments first, but no one answered. I felt alone for no one was speaking they were all still in shock for what had just happened to our World, our Homes. Did the Niordians show remorse, of course not for we are their sworn enemy and they are ours.

With nothing left to do I just went from one person to the next until they were fully Healed.Some were bigger than others and needed more treatment, some were so small that even a single cast would overflow there their small bodies.Casting and casting went on for what I thought was an eternity, but was only a few hours.

We had barely survived one slaughter wondering when the next would be. For their numbers were sure to shoot up again.....