What game(s) are you playing now?

Talk about any games here that are NOT DF/DFC clones, remakes, or trying to emulate the same style of game.
Ogre

Re: What game(s) are you playing now?

Post by Ogre » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:49 pm

Don't really play much these days.

Somewhat recently played Achaea for a year or so, before I got too busy to log-in and play consistently. Plus a lot of changes came right around me needing to break and I just didn't have the time to update the curing system I was using, and my offense.

Mostly I just play Quake Live whenever I get an hour or two of free time. CA or Duels, get in and hit some nice rockets, then bounce.

Voradors

Post by Voradors » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:52 am

At the moment I am playing The Division on Xbox 1.
The Dark Zone in that game has a slight DF feel to it, since you can killed NPCs for loot and then need to wait for a timed extraction at a specific location to get your loot safely away, however another player come at any moment and kill you and take the loot on you....or vice versa.

I will likely start playing Destiny again after the new patch is released.

On PC i will occasionally play DOTA2, and I have been considering going back to Guild Wars 2 since i miss the Server vs Server vs Server combat. (It made me chuckle when I heard that GW2 didn't use the term 'Realm vs Realm' and because it was trademarked by Mythic. ArenaNet went with 'World vs World' instead.)

If anyone is up for some gaming, my XBL Gamertag and Steam name are both Voradors. http://steamcommunity.com/id/voradors/

Synce

Post by Synce » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:05 pm

Have been kind of in limbo on PC / Console for a bit, was pretty heavy into League of Legends / CS GO

Played, DAoC forever until it pretty much died down to servers merging. Played WoW up to Cataclysm, and various other games during lol

Phone games - Clash of Clans / Clash Royale / Lords and Knights

We should have a DFC clan for the Clashes if others play that :P

Daleth
Site Admin

Post by Daleth » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:48 pm

Synce wrote:Have been kind of in limbo on PC / Console for a bit, was pretty heavy into League of Legends / CS GO

Played, DAoC forever until it pretty much died down to servers merging. Played WoW up to Cataclysm, and various other games during lol

Phone games - Clash of Clans / Clash Royale / Lords and Knights

We should have a DFC clan for the Clashes if others play that :P
I've been playing Clash Royale and find it pretty fun, but my schedule has kept me too busy to focus on any games too seriously lately.

Malignant

Post by Malignant » Mon May 16, 2016 4:46 am

I am currently sinking all of my free time into Black Desert. Have been jumping from MMO to MMO ever since DFC fell. Have yet to find a home that I love as much as I did Tamia.

Sabot

Post by Sabot » Tue May 17, 2016 3:19 pm

I am in the WoW beta for Legion if anyone plays i'll be more than happy to post some videos or SS of the new areas.

Daleth
Site Admin

Post by Daleth » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:02 pm

I'm trying out the new Star Wars mobile game "Force Arena". Really liking it so far. Slightly similar to Clash Royale in concept at least, but different enough that I am playing both and having fun.