What game(s) are you playing now?

Talk about any games here that are NOT DF/DFC clones, remakes, or trying to emulate the same style of game.
Daleth
Site Admin

What game(s) are you playing now?

Post by Daleth » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:46 pm

Please post what you are playing! I will leave this top post for any overview, recommendations, or edits down the road.

Daleth
Site Admin

Re: What game(s) are you playing now?

Post by Daleth » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:48 pm

I'm into about any kind of game, from fantasy rpg, shooters, whatever. With my busy schedule I haven't had time to devote to anything too big. I am playing Hearthstone though. The thing I love about Hearthstone is you can jump in and play a quick game and then jump out. I am getting a bit bored with it though lately and looking for something else.

Devolich

Post by Devolich » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:15 pm

I tried a MUD recently called BatMUD. It was pretty interesting but it just didn't feel like Darkness Falls or DFC so I couldn't really get into it.

Right now I'm playing Fallout 4 and Hearthstone but I'll give any game a shot!

Softwhisper

Post by Softwhisper » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:56 am

I currently play Rift.. Couldn't really get into mud games after DFC went down =(

Daleth
Site Admin

Post by Daleth » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:01 am

Softwhisper wrote:I currently play Rift.. Couldn't really get into mud games after DFC went down =(
I played Rift when it first came out in beta, but haven't tried it since. I need to give it another shot. Every year or so I look up muds to see if I can find something to satisfy that DFC itch, but just haven't found anything.

Holocaust

Post by Holocaust » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:24 am

After DFC, all other mud's just seem so crappy. There was a clone made not long after it went down that was pretty good until the guy that created went on a powertrip and tried to change everything in the game.

Now I occasionally play Star Wars: The Old Republic and Fallout 4 on pc.

On Xbox 1 I just got the remastered Resident Evil 0&1 collection, and I play Black Ops 3, The whole Borderlands Series, MGSV, and Mortal Kombat X.

Still nothing scratches that itch the way DFC did

Softwhisper

Post by Softwhisper » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:48 pm

Daleth wrote:
Softwhisper wrote:I currently play Rift.. Couldn't really get into mud games after DFC went down =(
I played Rift when it first came out in beta, but haven't tried it since. I need to give it another shot. Every year or so I look up muds to see if I can find something to satisfy that DFC itch, but just haven't found anything.

Yeah you should come visit me! I'm on the Leayth server by the name of Tondra .. Hit me up when you get on =)

Darksky

Post by Darksky » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:23 am

i'm currently in limbo about games, i've been tryin my hand at indie-game dev

but i do play (when i go play)
World of warcraft
Diablo3
Hearthstone
Heroes of the storm
terratech
terria
minecraft
blood bowl 2
just to name a few
tried:
rift, swtor an a ton of others

byebye

Post by byebye » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:04 pm

don't play much pc anymore
mainly been playing on xbox one.... Black ops 3, elder scrolls online, pvz gw, star wars battlefront etc lol gamertag is I fail at th1s if anyone wants to add me

Cloak

Post by Cloak » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:11 pm

P lay a lot of games, depending on my mood, I'll resub something..but for right now? Tree of Saviour, WoW (VERY VERY rarely but the account is active, go go old GM account) League of legends but mostly Arams...pretty much it, I do play LOADS of games but yeah...mood.