This Forum's Purpose

Discussion about this forum and other projects that do not have their own section. Feel free to brainstorm about your own ideas.
Daleth
Site Admin

This Forum's Purpose

Post by Daleth » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:10 pm

The purpose of this forum is to be a long-lasting home for fans of Darkness Falls and Darkness Falls: The Crusade. I know this community has had a few let-downs over the years, and when a forum shuts down people scatter, ideas are lost, etc. I vow to keep this site up for many years to come. I have been hosting sites for many years and will continue to do so. This site will stay up on my server for many years to come and will not mysteriously disappear one day.

There is no agenda for this forum, other than to be that stable home. If DF and DFC fans find some other community, that's totally fine. If some project comes along and everyone moves there, that's fine too. This site will remain. If some project fails or other community shuts down, this site will be here!

If you have any ideas of how this site could be better, please let me know!

Please help me spread the word and let other DF and DFC fans know about this site.

If you have a project that is DF-related, let me know so I can create a section for its discussion. Even if you have your own forum, I would like to have a section in case your site goes down or to let others know about your project.